- Parents will need to pay the program fee one month before a new module commences. All fees paid are non-refundable, except under certain serious medical conditions with the proper supporting documents.
- Unless otherwise arranged, no classes will be held on any public holiday.
- In the case of your child's withdrawal from the program, please inform us in writing at least one month in advance.
- A maximum of 2 make-up classes may be made for any module of 24 or 36 lessons and 1 make-up class for any module of 12 lessons, regardless of the reason for the absence. All make-up classes must be taken within 3 months from the date of the absent lesson.
- If any available make-up class does not fit your child's schedule, the make-up class will be forfeited.
- Upon completion of the on-line application form, the application form will be sent to our central system for processing. Applicant will receive an acknowledged receipt email from Arts Plus and a confirmation number for any further follow-ups. If you do not receive a confirmation email from us within 5 working days, please contact us .
- There are limited spaces for the courses we offer and A+ Eduplay reserves the right to select students on a first-come-first-served basis and in some cases by drawing lots. Acceptance of your application is confirmed only by email and an official invoice will be issued.
- A+ Eduplay will retain your personal data which may include your name, contact number, mailing address and email for future communication and promotions (primarily through direct marketing) which may include, but not be limited to the following:
1. A+ Eduplay program updates including new offerings and promotions;
2. A+ Eduplay news or invitations to new classes, upcoming events and seminars; and
3. Information resources of interest such as relevant articles from experts.
If you no longer wish to receive such communication from Arts Plus, you may request to unsubscribe by supplying your name, telephone and email address to us .
- A+ Eduplay is an independent organization and does not guarantee students admission placement to any particular kindergarten or school. All admission decisions rest solely with the respective kindergarten or school to which you apply.
- In each lesson, a child must be accompanied by at least one caretaker or a maximum of two caretakers upon the approval of our centre.
- If your child feels sick or shows symptoms of a particular communicable disease, please do not let him/her attend the program and medicial treatment should be consulted promptly. We reserve the right to refuse admittance of any child to out facilities if we feel there is any medical concern.
- Red Rainstorm Warning is in force 2 hours before lesson starts
- Red/orange/red Typhoon Warning Signal is hoisted 2 hours before lesson starts
• If signal withdraw 2 hours before class, all classes will resume as usual.
• We regret that we do not provide make-up class or refund due to the weather.
• Should you have any enquiries, please contact us. Thank you!